English Public Speaking Trainer
Are you looking for a role where you can inspire students, and teach key public speaking and communication skills? Speech Academy Asia is looking for Freelance Public Speaking Trainer to join our growing family of Public Speaking Trainers!
• Opportunity to inspire students
• Passionate, dynamic working culture
• Flexibility in Schedule
This Role Involves:
• Teaching weekly Public Speaking classes for Children (Weekday and Weekend Classes Available);
• Planning exciting games/activities to enhance the curriculum and engage your students;
• Conducting video filming of classes for training purposes;
• Assisting with Curriculum department in developing and informing training materials;
• Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Supervisors
Our Ideal Trainer Looks Like This:
• Passionate about inspiring and teaching others;
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English;
• Prior experience in teaching preschool or kindergarten will be extremely advantageous;
• And most importantly – A fun, bubbly, and outgoing personality!
If this sounds like you, do send in your Resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch if you are shortlisted for the role. Hope to hear from you soon!